Suggested activities for Parents to help teach Body Safety:
- Read how to Protect Your Child from Sexual Abuse
- See Debra Byrne read the children's book Some Secrets Should Never Be Kept
- Browse and download some posters
- Learn the Body Safety Song
- Download the resources for the Safety network activity
- Download the resources for the Be loud! Be proud! activity. Have your child add their name and a photo or drawing. Laminate and place on the fridge or a prominent position for all to see!
- Download, discuss and colour the No! means No! colouring activity sheet.
- Agitate for Body Safety Education in Your School.
- Do the Feelings faces activity with your child.
- As a family, decide on a Family Warning Word, that your child(ren) can use when away from home