Child welfare professionals
Suggested activities for Child Welfare Professionals, to help teach Body Safety:
- Read how to Protect Your Child from Sexual Abuse
- See Debra Byrne read the children's book Some Secrets Should Never Be Kept
- Browse and download some posters that can be printed and displayed at your workplace
- Learn the Body Safety Song
- Download the resources for the Safety network activity
- Read the article: What is a Body Safety Education program?
- Check out the Teacher's Resource Kits (Preschool or Primary School version)
- Download the resources for the Be loud! Be proud! activity. Have the child add their name and a photo or drawing. Laminate and have them place in a prominent position for all to see!
- Download, discuss and colour the No! means No! colouring activity sheet.
- Do the Feelings faces activity with the child.