Suggested activities for Teachers, to help empower children:
- Read how to Protect Your Child from Sexual Abuse
- See Debra Byrne read the children's book Some Secrets Should Never Be Kept
- Browse and download some posters
- Learn the Body Safety Song
- Download the resources for the Safety network activity
- Read the article: What is a Body Safety Education program?
- Check out the Teacher's Resource Kits (Preschool or Primary School version)
- Download the resources for the Be loud! Be proud! activity. Have your children add their names and a photo or drawing. Laminate and place in a prominent position for all to see!
- Download, discuss and colour the No! means No! colouring activity sheet
- Do the Feelings faces activity with your class
- Download and go through the All About Me worksheet with your class
- (NEW!) Download and print "We All Have A Job To Do!" poster and Teaching Notes
- (NEW!) Download and print "Kids! Did You Know...?" poster and Teaching Notes