Payment, Shipping & Distribution
Where Do You Ship Your Books And Resources To?
Our office is situated in Victoria, Australia, and we are happy to ship our products to most locations around the world.
Our books are also available on Amazon, which may provide a lower shipping cost to addresses in US, UK, Canada, India, Germany, and Japan. We also have some international distributors for non-English translations of our books.
What Languages Are Your Books Available In?
Our books are initially written and published in English, and made available for purchase via our website shop and also on Amazon sites.
Translations available on Amazon can be found here.
Some books have also been translated to local languages and are available in:
- Argentina - distributed by Think Equal
- China - distributed by Memory House
- Greece - distributed by Minoas Editions
- India - distributed by World Vision India
- Korea - distributed by Pulbit Publishing Co
- Mexico - distributed by Editorial Trillas
- Romania - distributed by S.C. Editura Gama S.R.L.
- Sri Lanka - distributed by Think Equal
- Taiwan - distributed by Hsiao Lu Publishing Company
- Turkey - distributed by Beyaz Balina Yayınları
- Vietnam - distributed by Nhã Nam Publishing & Communication
What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
You can purchase books and resources via our online shop, which offers secure and encrypted Credit Card payments, as well as ApplePay and PayPal.
Paying via Invoice/Purchase Order
Companies or educational institutions (with an ABN/ACN) may be permitted to pay on an invoice.
- Go to the shop and add any and all product you would like to purchase for your school to the cart.
- Click on the “CART” button (top right hand side).
- Enter into the "Order special instructions" text box your Purchase Order number.
- Click on the “CHECKOUT” button.
- Enter all your details.
- Under "Payment" select “School Purchase Order”
- Click the “Complete order” button. An invoice will be generated and emailed to you within two business days.
Alternatively and/or additionally, you can attach a pdf/scan of your purchase order to an email to us.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
How much is postage?
As little as we can make it! We aim to just cover costs. To see the total cost of postage to your location (in your currency), click the "Buy Now" button and fill in your details. You will be presented with the total costs. If you so choose, you can cancel the transaction at this point.
If you are located outside of Australia, your local Amazon site or online bookseller may be able to provide a lower postage cost. See our list of Amazon links…
When can I expect my purchased books to arrive?
We are at the mercy of the postal systems and couriers, but parcels are generally delivered during standard business hours within:
- 2-3 days (Express, Australia),
- 3-6 days (Standard, Australia),
- 6-14 days (Express, International).
If you are concerned that the books haven’t arrived as expected, make sure to check in with your local delivery service, who may be holding your parcel after an unsuccessful delivery attempt. Most services will try three delivery attempts within business hours, before returning to us.
If I Am Not Happy Can I Get My Money Back?
Absolutely. Just send it back undamaged and we will refund you in full as soon as we receive it.
Can I Buy The Teaching Lessons Separately?
Yes, of course. The Lesson Plans have been added (in 2018) as an optional addition to purchases of our Book Bundles, but if you have our books already you can purchase the Lesson Plans on their own.
Do you sell to the book trade?
Yes. We are more than happy to. Please submit this form and we will provide you with all the information you require.
Do You Accept Manuscripts? Can You Publish My Book?
We don't publish anything we have not originated ourselves. This is a business decision that keeps the size of our company manageable and our publishing focused on the areas that we are interested in serving. We have very limited resources and must consequently avoid committing ourselves beyond that which our team can manage.
There are a great many do-it-yourself and assisted publishing options available via the internet nowadays. Making a book (perhaps just a Kindle book initially) is very straight forward. Publishing a book is not an issue anymore. The problem is marketing and distribution. Typically the marketing of books is falling more and more to the author. Even large traditional publishers are going to want to know more about your marketing skills and social media savvy/numbers than they are about your writing skills. If you know who your audience is and how to reach them, then you have the potential for a financially viable project - whether self-published or via a publishing company.
Can I Obtain Rights To Translate And Distribute Your Books In Another Country?
We’d love to hear from you and discuss how to get our books out to the children in your country! Please contact us to find out more.