YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN:
- the correct names for their body parts including their 'private parts'
- that their body is their body and no-one has the right to touch it
- if someone does touch them inappropriately to yell 'Stop!' and tell, tell, tell!
- about their Early Warning Signs and how to act upon them if they are touched inappropriately/see inappropriate material or their
- Early Warning Signs kick in to tell a trusted adult until believed
- that they must never ever keep secrets that make them feel bad or uncomfortable
- about the importance of their Safety Network of 3 to 5 trusted adults
- to be PROUD that they know their Body Safety rules.